Download Richard McMunn's 20 DIRECTOR Interview Questions And Answers: https://passmyinterview.com/director-interview/
In this video, former Fire Officer and Company Director, Richard McMunn, teaches you how to answer Director Interview Questions with high-scoring answers.
TIPS FOR PASSING A DIRECTOR INTERVIEW
Make Sure You Demonstrate The Following Skills & Attributes During Your Director Interview
- Achieving the organization’s mission, vision, and objectives;
- Agreeing with the organization’s shareholders and owners the future financial targets for the company;
- Meeting with the senior management team on a regular and periodic basis to ensure all company targets are on track to be achieved;
- Conducting a business SWOT analysis on a periodic basis;
- Hiring and employing of all senior management team members;
- Responding to organizational threats and ensuring the brand reputation of the business is protected;
- Being responsible for the financial performance of the company.
DIRECTOR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Q1. Tell me about yourself and why you want to become a Director for our company?
Q2. How can you succeed in our company when the previous Directors failed?
Q3. How would you implement change within our business?
Q4. What are your 3 greatest competencies and strengths that will enable you to succeed in this role?
Q5. How would you handle a situation where someone in your team has made an error that had a significant negative impact on the organization?
Q6. What are your values as a company leader?
Q7. Do you think company culture is important? If so, what steps would you take to maintain your desired culture?
Q8. What drives you?
Q9. If we asked you to create a mission statement for our business that all staff had to follow, what would it consist of?
Q10. If you are successful and you become our Director, what is the first thing you would do within the role?
Q11. A new manager approaches you and asks you for advice on the best way to motivate their team. What advice would you give them?
Q12. We want our company to grow – what would you do to ensure the growth happens?
Q13. What do you consider to be our biggest challenge and how would you overcome it?
Q14. Why do you want to leave your current position?
Q15. Who’s your biggest influence as a leader and why?
Q16. How would you go about motivating your senior management team?
Q17. What’s the most difficult decision you’ve had to make in your career to date?
Q18. What’s your biggest weakness?
Q19. What are your salary expectations in this leadership role?
Q20. That’s the end of your Director interview. Do you have any questions for the panel?
Connect with Richard McMunn on LinkedIn.com at:
Download Richard's full set of 20 DIRECTOR Interview Questions and High-Scoring Answers: